Du bist nicht angemeldet.

• »HamsterOfficial« ist weiblich
  • »HamsterOfficial« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Mein(e) Hamster: I currently own a male longhaired cream Syrian hamster who is 4 months old. In the passed I have owned a male opal campbell dwarf and a female longhaired smokepearl Syrian hamster.

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 7. April 2018, 18:25

Water bottle or bowl?

Hey :winke

I was wondering is I should using a water bowl or dish to give my hamster water in or use a water bottle.

He currently has 2 bottles(one in his bin cage and the other in his store bought cage that's connected to the bin cage.)

Apparently drinking from the bottle causes them to drink at a wrong angle and was wondering what ur opinion on using a bowl or bottle to give water. What do u use and the pros and cons as well as what's safer.

Selene

NEIN! Nicht SelenA... *schrei* ...und nein, auch nicht Helene! *rolleyes*

• »Selene« ist weiblich

Mein(e) Hamster: *Hamsterpause* :-(

Sternchen Monkey + Krümeli + Raja + Ben + Emmi + Lea

Und Patenhamsterchen: Emma + Amy

Beruf: Ingenieur

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 7. April 2018, 18:32

Hello!
I was wondering is I should using a water bowl or dish to give my hamster water in or use a water bottle.
I only use water bowls for my hamsters. One reason you have already named by yourself at the end of your text. The posture during drinking from a bowl is more natural. Another argument for using a bowl is that you can clean bowls much easier than bottles. Especialy the tube of the bottle isn´t really easy to clean.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Selene« (7. April 2018, 18:38)

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

HamsterOfficial (07.04.2018)